
Hey I have been looking for this picture of Jesus. If you know where to find it please contact me. This was a picture that my mother gave to Rusty when he was a little boy. It hung in his room for years. Rusty used to wonder why there was a picture of a boy hanging in his room, it wasn't until after his mission that he realized that there was a halo on the boy and that it was Jesus. A few years ago, my mother found a new picture that I had framed for Rusty's boys. Unfortunately, I did not get one for myself and cannot find one now.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Wanted!!
Posted by Marilyn at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I just want everyone to know that jayson just walked by the computer and asked who the ugly boy was in the picture.......... I told him it was Christ. We should all pray for his soul this Friday.
Post a Comment