

Years ago, I knew of three ladies in the ward who were all able to buy new furniture! They each drove to Salt Lake City at different times and bought the couch and living room furniture of their dreams. When my friends had the furniture delivered, I, and they, were surprised to see that they had each ordered the exact same stuff! It was then that I decided that if ever I was to be so fortunate, I would not choose something that someone else would even remotely choose! I like being different. This year, I was finally able to work with a decorator for the 1st time in my life. This is my new furniture minus the finishing touches and the gigantic mirror over the fireplace. I was going for a traditional look that would blend in with my antiques. I am pretty happy with it and Kyla thinks it looks FANTASTIC!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Posted by Marilyn at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Whoo hoo!!! Finally some pictures of your new furniture! I LOVE it mom! You have always had good taste though so I'm not suprised. I really like how you put that picture above the sliding door in the kitchen...... very cute. :)
Mom, I LOVE your new blog! Haha, the furniture looks amazing, and that is hilarious about the 3 ladies!
-kyla
p.s
who is that hottie in the photo on the side of your blog?.... oh wait, thats me! jk.
Love the new blog layout. Your furniture is beautiful I can see where Brigitte gets her sense of style.
Hey - I really like your new profile picture, I don't think I've ever seen that one before. You are gorgeous! Wow!!!! Go MOM!
Post a Comment