Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Brigitte


Happy belated birthday to Brigitte! I have loved being her mom. She was a beautiful child and very gentle. Her are some of the things I love about her....

B- big attitude (in a good way) :D

R- righteous, she has always tried to be obedient and has a solid testimony of the gospel

I- inspiring, she helps me to become a better person and mother

G- great fun, she has always been fun to be around

I- intellectual, I am amazed at how she is always stretching herself and loves brain power

T- tough, also in a good way, because it helps her get through things

T- totally beautiful! .... and sexy, but don't tell anyone I said that!

E- example, to her brothers and sisters, of strength and courage

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Bree! Also mom I am appauled you used the word sexy! Oh my, haha just kidding. Love you lots!

Brigitte said...

Yippee!!!! A whole post dedicated to me! My life is complete now. :)

Thanks mom. I love you lots and I'm excited to see you this week!!

Anonymous said...

Mom.... you complete me.

Allie Linford said...

I think Mack looks a lot like Brigitte did as a child.

Anonymous said...

MOM!!! WHAT ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!