Happy Birthday Woodrow!
Today is Woodrow's 21st Birthday! I had been to work that Wednesday morning and one patient in particular told me to go home and have that baby! I remember laughing and saying that the baby wasn't due for another week or so....I got off work at 12:00 and by the time I arrived home, it was definitely time to go to the hospital. Woodrow was born right around 4:00 that afternoon.
I have loved being his mother. What a joy it has been to have him in our family. We have had some pretty good laughs along the way. Happy Birthday!

5 comments:
I LOVE the blog! Cute layout and post- the whole shabang is just so darn cute! (Is shabang a word or did I just invent another Brigitte~ism?) I'm so excited you are doing this. And Happy Birthday LITTLE bro... glad you've made it this far. {{giggle}}
I officially tag you! A tag means you're it. I've passed the 'curse' onto you so now you have to make a list of 100 quirks. When you are done you have to tag three other people. Happy Tagging!
P.S. You better do it or I will hunt you down and make you. Let's just say misery loves company!
Dear MOm-
I love you lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots. you are the best ever!!!!!!!!
love kyla
you have raised a very good kid, He is around the office all the time and he has such ambition and wilingness to learn from anyone he can. He is always very polite and kind to everyone.
Post a Comment